Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Plan for EDXL-RM review and TC vote - RE: [emergency] Groups - EDXL-RM-CD-v1.0-Revision-012. (EDXL-RM-CD-v1.0-Revision-012.doc) uploaded

I will reproof the schemas, and validate the examples this weekend and send
you a new zip of the schemas and examples as separate items this weekend.

R/s

Gary A. Ham
http://grandpaham.com
703-899-6241
Grandpa can do IT!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 6:08 PM
To: Timothy Grapes; ejones@warningsystems.com;
emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Plan for EDXL-RM review and TC vote - RE:
[emergency] Groups - EDXL-RM-CD-v1.0-Revision-012.
(EDXL-RM-CD-v1.0-Revision-012.doc) uploaded

Thanks Tim,

Just a quick note to say that I uploaded EDXL-RM-CD-v1.0-Revision-012
to the Specifications folder of the TC Document Repository and you
all can get a leg up on reviewing it before the final version is
uploaded Monday. We really think that only typographical corrections
are likely in the final version, and we have at least five people
proofreading for those now.

Cheers, and thanks to all who have worked on this specification,
Rex

At 6:00 PM -0500 1/23/08, Timothy Grapes wrote:
>Elysa et al,
>
>The EDXL-RM sub-committee is currently performing its final
>"fine-tooth-comb" review of the specification.  Current version 012
>was published today and is available for review.  Our plan is to
>publish the sub-committee final document (with only very minor
>revisions) by Monday, Jan. 28.
>
>We would like to propose a special TC meeting be scheduled for
>Thursday Jan. 31 to vote the specification into its 2nd public
>comment period.  If this time-frame is acceptable for TC review and
>preparation to vote, request that you schedule this call.  If anyone
>feels additional review time is needed, please advise and schedule
>soonest thereafter.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Tim

OASIS