Subject: Meeting Tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled conference
call following the TC meeting tomorrow. The only agenda item we have
is deciding how to handle the CIQ reference in the Data Dicitionary
with regard to whether or not, and exactly how, we cite it as
normative reference.

I had hoped to hear from Alessandro with a recommendation, but he is
in Italy, and I am not surprised that he hasn't managed to find the
time to noodle this out, especially since he had a hard drive crash
which proved thorny despite his regular backup procedures. In any
event, we would have had to approve it as a group before I could
submit it to the TC for a vote to approve our final few cx and
advance EDXL-RM to a 15-Day Public Review.

Issue Review: we chose to use EDXL-HAVE's version of the CIQ spec as
normative due to tool-processing issues, if I recall correctly. We
needed to make certain that XPath worked correctly, and that
EDXL-HAVE and EDXL-RM were consistent with each other. We also used
EDXL-HAVE as the normative reference for geo-oasis:WhereType.
Frankly, I would appreciate some help with recalling this correctly.
I was too intensely concentrated on the OASIS Symposium presentation
and another presentation at the end of April, start of May, so I may
not be remembering this with anything resembling absolute clarity.

Having a little bicycle accident immediately after the presentations
didn't help anything, but I should be back to normal by the end of
this week.