Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Today's meeting

Hi Jake, Tom, EM-Msg SC,

Since I did hear back from Gary Ham, and we have conducted work with
as few as three participants in the past, I would like to schedule
the meeting for Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time.

So Tom, if you could relay this message to Sarah Hydar, I would
prefer to use the toll-free line we have reserved for every two weeks
for those Tuesday TC and SC meetings, e.g. the FEMA 800 number with
the 340937# PIN. I will schedule the meeting without specifying the
call information for now. If I don't hear back by end of day today,
or first thing Monday morning, I will set up a freeconference.com
telecon.

So, the SC will get an automated message that the meeting has been
scheduled, and that will confirm that the meeting will happen one way
or the other.