Subject: Continuing Work on CAP-NextGen Comments in Tomorrow's Meeting

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send out a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled
meeting tomorrow after the TC meeting. Unless something intervenes,
we'll continue working our way through the CAP-NextGen Comments v1.2
taking up where we left off.

Here's the url to download the latest version of the document, which
we continued working on though we have not had quorum lately.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/29738/CAP-NextGen-CommentsList_v1.2.xls

We're a bit more than halfway through, and will start with Issue 17,
which is broken out into its own subset document, for ease of
reference while we discuss it. The url for the subset is

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/29738/CAP-NextGen-CommentsList_v1.2.xls

So, we'll start with the subset, which have seven (7) parts.

Hopefully, we can finish separating the entire list into those issues
which can be addressed in a 1.2 version and those which should be
deferred to a 2.0. Then we can decide if we want to recommend a 1.2
or a 2.0 version for CAP-NextGen.