Subject: EM-Msg: Meeting Tomorrow_Veterans Day? Fwd: Re: CAP commentssummary

Hi Everyone,

Please excuse me for combining several issues into one message, but
it seems most efficient.

1. For the EM-Msg SC, Tuesday is Veterans Day. We have a meeting
scheduled so it is late to be changing schedules, yet I do not want
to disrespect our veterans.  However, neither do I want to enforce
our holidays on our internatonal members, so if you wish to observe
the holiday, please do, and if we do not have a quorum tomorrow,
we'll cancell the meeting or discuss whatever issues remain but we
will not be able to vote on a recommendation to the TC. If we fail to
reach quorum, which I expect, I would like to schedule another
meeting next Tuesday to conclude our work so that we can make our
recommendation to the TC at the next TC meeting. In the meantime, I
would like to discuss the remaining issue (See 3. below) and our
recommendation on the mailing list.

2. For the TC, I am forwarding the message from Jacob Westfall with
includes two attachments, Cap-NextGen-CommentsList_v1.4 and
CAP-Comments Summary.doc so that you can see the documents on which
the EM-Msg will base its recommendation. (Note: See 3 for minor
clarification).

3. For both the TC and the EM-Msg SC, I uploaded a slightly different
version of the CAP-NextGen-CommentsList_v1.4 to the EM-Msg Documents
Repository that has one additional comment. #31: to add extensibility
using <xs:any##other minOccurs="0"/>.

>Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 16:03:15 -0500
>From: Jacob Westfall <jake@jpw.biz>
>To: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
>Subject: Re: CAP comments summary
>
>Hi,
>	Sorry this comments summary took so long I was swamped last
>week.  Attached is version 1.4 of the comments list building on 1.3
>that you posted.  I've put the comments into categories for Best
>Practice, 1.2 and 2.0  I've also merged the comment 17 subset in as
>well.  I cleaned up the formatting and values.   Also attached is a
>1 page summary document.  It also shows the categories and has the
>comment numbers and brief description for each.  Many comments are
>duplicates and so an entry may have several comment numbers attached.
>	Take a look and let me know if I've missed anything or there
>are other changes.  Thanks,
>
>--
>jake@jpw.biz
>--