Subject: Fwd: [emergency] Re: [emergency-comment] OASIS EDXL-HAVE v1.0 andEDXL-RM standard - issues list

Thanks again Tim,

Well, folks, now we have the specific list of
issues we need to discuss, but the question
remains whether we meet to discuss these tomorrow
or in two weeks, or next week in a special
meeting (which I would be willing to do if we
need to in order to accommondate the competing
need to work on the CAP IPAWS Profile).

Let us know your thoughts and preferences.