Subject: Special Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send out a reminder that we have a special meeting
scheduled today at 1:00 p.m. EST, after the CAP Profiles meeting.

Agenda:
1. Administrivia.
2. Discuss Disposition of Issues in EDXL-HAVE and EDXL-RM identified
by NIMS Support Center.
3. Discuss Next Step for CAP (v1.2 or v2.0)

It would probably be a good idea to familiarize yourselves with the
issues, even though they are all of the kind that an errata for each
specification could address:EDXL-RM Issues:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/31025/EDXL-RM%201.0%20Issues.doc

EDXL-HAVE Issues:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/31024/EDXL-HAVE%201.0%20Issues.doc