Subject: Meeting today

Hi Folks,

We have a meeting scheduled to follow the TC Meeting today. We're
tasked to carry on with our look at the EDXL-HAVE and EDXL-RM issues
to get an idea of how much work it would be to produce an errata for
each of these standards to handle the issues surfaced by the NIMS
Support Center. I just wanted to send out a reminder. We'll have to
take stock when we get there.

Please review the Draft Meeting Notes 02-20-09.doc. We covered
EDXL-RM and stopped at Issue 7 of EDXL-HAVE. The EDXL-RM 1.0
Issues.doc and EDXL-HAVE 1.0 Issues.doc are both in the Documents
page of the SC pages on Kavi.