Subject: Fwd: [CAP] CAP Security Using Digital Signatures

Hi Everyone,

I'm sending along an ongoing thread from the
cap-list@lists.incident.com to let you know that there are other
conversations going on in the greater cap universe. This is just a
coincidence, but it does put us on notice that our recommendation wrt
cap isn't going to happen in a vacuum. XML Signatures is just one of
numerous issues but this one looks like it would be immediately
championed for inclusion in any prospective 1.2. I just didn't want
it to come as any surprise.