Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] EDXL-HAVE Errata DOM uploaded: Questions: TriageCount; Offload

Rex,

When we discussed this, I thought you said that you would be able to
represent it using Enterprise Architect - and hence the resolution to
make the changes. If it is not possible to represent them, my suggestion
is to just highlight it in the DOM (may be just underline the Types)

Thanks

Sukumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:26 AM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org; Dwarkanath, Sukumar - INTL
Subject: [emergency-msg] EDXL-HAVE Errata DOM uploaded: Questions:
TriageCount; Offload

Hi Folks,

I finally got around to doing the Non-Normative DOM for the EDXL-HAVE
Errata and uploaded it a few minutes ago.

I only have two questions, from IssuesList 4.8 Issue Numbers 26 and 27:
Both TriageCount and Offload are Types, but are treated as
elements/classes in the DOM, and I don't recall exactly what needs to
be done with them.

TriageCount has two classes which are composition aggregations with
it, and one of them, TriageCode has two subelements, while
TriageCount itself is part of two aggregations: one with EMSCapacity
and one with EMSCensus.

Offload has two subelements and is part of two aggregations: one with
EMSAmbulanceStatus and one with EMSTransportStatus.

So neither of these changes, how to show TriageCount and Offload as
Types rather than elements are not simple and the Resolution says
"Make changes in D-O-M: Don't Remove".

If Sukumar is on the call this morning, I'd appreciate getting this
issue resolved so we can get the Errata done.