Subject: Replaced EDXL-SR-SitRep-Requirements-04-rb.eap

Hi All,

I have replaced the file above, including replacing it again twice to
correct the misspelling of the filename. Unfortunately, I didn't change
the document title so that is still misspelled, and I am not willing to
fuss with this further today.

I finally got the Relationship Matrix to work as it should. I don't know
if the EA-Lite version will display it correctly because I can't use it
without having it cripple the licensed full version. However, I know it
does work with the licensed full version.

However, on my machine, if you double click the file to open it, it will
not show the Relationship Matrix correctly. You have to open the file
from within the licensed full version of Enterprise Architect.

Just FYI, I previously saved the matrix as a CSV file, opened it in
Excel and saved it as an Excel file which you will find in the Situation
Reporting Folder with the filename EDXL-SR-Relationship Matrix-01.xlsx