Subject: Re: Meeting Tomorrow

Thanks Tom,

Looks like we're good to go, folks. See ya on Thursday. We have had a
policy of not requiring quorum in order to get work done, but we have
been informally transitioning to a more strict mode, so in the interest
of maintaining voting privileges without requiring the co-chairs to
manually adjust the roster on a frequent basis, it would be good if
those of you who are more interested in the SetRep work to make sure you
attend all those meetings during next five or so weeks so that our
co-chairs can spend their time on the work instead of juggling rosters.
This is one of the reasons why the CAP-Profiles SC was formed, but we
can't form a new SC every time the EM-Msg schedule gets a bit more
difficult to manage. Hopefully, this period will be not be prolonged.