Subject: Re: CAP 1.2 comment review

Hi,
	I was hoping to have a comment submission worksheet ready for Thursday's meeting a couple days in advance for everyone to review but I haven't had a chance to break out David Miller's comments individually yet.  While I might have it ready for Thursday's meeting I wanted to suggest that everyone review David Webber's submission regarding schema changes now and we start by discussing those on Thursday.  Here are the links,

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-comment/200906/msg00005.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-comment/200906/msg00007.html

--
jake@jpw.biz