Subject: Update: v.06 replaced Re: [emergency-msg] Meeting Notes from LastWeek?

Hi Again,

It turned out that the v.05 I had locally contained all the assignments
we made last week. So I saved it as v.06 and replaced the document in
Kavi so that v.06 is now the most current and contains the Relationship
Matrix. We deferred a couple of these until Tim could clarify them for
us, so we could still use the Meeting Notes, but since I believe there
were only a couple of those, we can go through what we have and discover
which were the ones deferred.