Subject: Re: Tomorrow's meeting

Works for me, Tim,

Hi Everyone,

If you point your browsers to http:dimdim.com, then click on "Join
Meeting" and type in "rexbroo" (not the quotes), you'll have a view of
my desktop to which we can refer as we go through the steps since I plan
to add the specific elements from the ERM to class diagrams of each
report as we go through them. I'll change the name of the Enterprise
Architect file to EDXL-SR-Reports-01.eap and continue uploading the
latest version to the documents page after each session.