Subject: Special Meeting Monday--We need Quorum, so please attend

Hi Everyone,

In case you missed it, we have a special "off schedule" meeting set for
Monday
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/event.php?event_id=26033

As Tim's email message yesterday laid out, we have several quite
important matters to decide on for the SitRep work moving forward.
However, because I will be traveling Tuesday, at the time of our
regularly scheduled meeting, not only the SitRep work planning, but
CAPv1.2 also needs to be addressed.

All we need to do for CAPv1.2 is to review the disposition of issues
done last Thursday, and vote to advance the latest version to the TC for
approval as a Committee Draft and Committee Specification in preparation
for seeking full OASIS approval as an OASIS Standard. Jacob Westfall
will be uploading the completed Issues List and the latest version of
the specification, so please look for those uploads. We did not have a
quorum in Thursday's CAP-specific meeting, and we really ought to have a
quorum for this vote taken in a carefully minuted meeting, which I will
attend to as my Action Item in this work.

Those of you who are not actively participating in the SitRep work will
be welcome to drop off the call at that point.

I want to offer my apologies in advance to those actively involved in
the SitRep work for this minor delay, and any extra time we may need to
take beyond the hour alotted for this meeting.

Best Regards,