Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] RE: Prep for today's meeting

Basically the reason we didn't plough on was that we finished going
through the Element Reference Model in the meeting on 3/23/2010, except
for the supporting package which we don't really need to make decisions
about wrt need/notneed any elements for a basic sitrep message schema
separate from reference, common types and pre-defined messages.

We didn't have enough key people to make the decision about this key issue.

What we need to decide is if we have enough or any elements that would
be used in the basic sitrep message that are not part of the elements we
have identified as belonging to the reference set. We also do not have
the meeting notes from 3/23/2010 which should have that reference set.