Subject: Groups - SitRep Structural Diagram (SitRep-Root_Rpt_TypeDraft04-09-2010.vdx) uploaded

All,
Still a bit of a mess, but please download and take a look at this and its
accompanying artifact in preparation for our Tuesday 1:00 SitRep meeting.
These two artifacts are the result of my analysis working through the new
SitRep Structure including a Root Element containing one or many Report
Types.  For the present time I assumed the Basic SitRep is a Report Type
in order to facilitate / test this assumption vs. manifesting it as an
independent message.
I started with the original requirements / EA model and walked through
Dons xml making notes.  The focus was simply to bucketize and account
for all required elements as a draft to facilitate walk-through and
decisions by the entire group.
My suggestion is to walk this information at a very high level initially
and AVOID detailed debates about each element.  Once we arrange things, and
then dive down into detailed definitions and decisions.  This should
hopefully provide a better understanding of requirements, and set the
foundation for questioning and clarification of specific elements.
	Make basic determinations of element arrangement for further analysis
	Define root elements as Required vs. Optional.
	Define Basic SitRep elements as Required vs. Optional (assuming Basic
SitRep is structured under the root as another Report Type).
	Perform basic analysis and testing to determine whether the Basic
SitRep is separate or integrated within the root as a Report Type.  Will
the combo of required root elements and basic SitRep elements meet the
original intent of a Basic SitRep in terms of size and speed??
	Determine remaining Report Types elements Required and Optional (start
with Requirements)

 -- Tim Grapes

The document named SitRep Structural Diagram
(SitRep-Root_Rpt_TypeDraft04-09-2010.vdx) has been submitted by Tim Grapes
to the EM Messages and Notification SC document repository.

Document Description:
All,
[...]

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37275