Subject: Addition to SitRep Observation

All-

I was doing some prototype work with the SitRep today and realized that we should add some sort of ID to the observation report type.

Here’s the use case…

If I’m a field provider giving you an observation report of something that has needs, that is basically an event that requires something.

In order to task something to this I shouldn’t be referencing the overall incidentID, nor should I reference the SitRep messageID, I should be directing them to the specific observation ID.

Thoughts?

Don McGarry

The MITRE Corp.

Office: 315-838-2669