Subject: Groups - EDXL SitRep re-use consultation - location and contact info added

EDXL SitRep re-use consultation - location and contact info has been added by Tim Grapes

Date:  Tuesday, 13 July 2010
Time:  10:00am - 11:00am ET

Event Description:
800-320-4330, PIN 527548#.
Carl,
While we wait to hear back I'll set this for 10:00 EST july 13.  Can also do 11:00 (we swap our normal meeting time), or possibly do Noon EST though some cannot make that time.

EDXL SitRep consultation regarding re-use of location and contact components, condidering future direction but also consistency with existing EDXL standards (or roadmap to get them on the same page)
For MeetingPlace Meeting ID: 226463
Meeting Password: 12341234
TO ATTEND THE MEETINGPLACE WEB CONFERENCE:
1. Go to: http://audioconference.mitre.org
2. Enter Meeting ID and click on Attend Meeting.

Agenda:
Describe SitRep requirements and issues
Review original issues list comments provided by Carl
Carl provide recommendations and action items
Next Steps

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/event.php?event_id=28107

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type