Subject: Update: Note Done Catching Up EA Yet

Hi Everyone,

I came down with a virulent inner eat infection last Friday which landed
me in the ER and has thrown for a half dozen loops. My balance is
severely affected, though a bit better than it was. It was actually a
bit better yesterday, but I guess all the work I did trying to catch up
caught up with me, so I'm probably not gonna do much more today. The
upshot is that I'm not done getting EA aligned with the latest Visio. I
may try to catch up again later this afternoon, but I don't know now how
well that plan is likely to work out.