Subject: Fwd: [emergency-msg] Fwd: Error in EDXL-RM 1.0 Spec

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [emergency-msg] Fwd: Error in EDXL-RM 1.0 Spec
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:37:37 -0400
From: Gary Ham <gham@grandpaham.com>
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
CC: Patrick Lupiani <plupiani@BuffaloComputerGraphics.com>

Just want to pass this on for review by the committee.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Patrick Lupiani <plupiani@BuffaloComputerGraphics.com>
Date: October 7, 2010 11:43:21 AM EDT
Subject: Error in EDXL-RM 1.0 Spec

I found a minor glitch in the EDXL-RM spec.  I don’t know who to contact, but I figured you were a good starting point since you are on the editors list.  Like I said , it’s a minor issue, and not effecting usability.

There is an extra definition in the common types xsd schema.  The type “RadioTypeType” is never used anywhere, the definition for radio information uses a value list type in place of where this would seem appropriate.  I’m guessing at one point this was there, and then replaced by the value list type, but this reference was never removed.

Like I said, no biggie, just wanted to report it since we noticed it.

Patrick Lupiani
Senior Software Engineer
Buffalo Computer Graphics
Phone (716) 822-8668 x124