Subject: Latest Working Draft Uploaded with and without changes tracked

Hi Everyone,

I just uploaded the latest version of the SitRep spec 'wd015' in two
editions, one with all changes accepted and one with the changes tracked
('wTrackedChanges' appended to the filename).

I followed Werner's suggestions for Section 4.9 SupportingElementsModel.

I want to ask if we really want to include the code for all the
examples? They are now quite lengthy and we should consider including
them by reference and then specifically including them in the overall
Zip package for review along with all the schemas. As you can see, they
now push the total pages over 200 and as someone who occasionally likes
to print specs out for easier reading and annotating, this is quite a
burden now.

I suggest we all look it over and decide if we want to have a meeting
before the last changes to the examples are finished for handing off to
the TC next week. Also I only included one screen shot of the ICS form.
I think it would take four, or maybe five, to include the whole thing in
the document, but I would rather include that than the many pages of
code. However rather than including all that along with the whole
batches of code, I chose to show only the top/start screen of the form.

I'll be happy to do whatever the group wants.