Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] SitRep status

Thanks Rex.  Let’s get the SitRep CD officially posted and submitted to the EM-TC, requesting vote at the Tuesday meeting.

Thanks,
    Tim

Tim Grapes

SE Solutions, Inc.

(703) 304-4829

From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rex.brooks@ncoic.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 6:17 PM
To: Grapes, Timothy
Cc: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Sorry for the duplicate Tim, but the first time, I used the wrong email address so this did not go out to the SC list.

I'd be happy to submit it without the one yellow highlighted line on page at the end of Section 3.2.1.5 that notes that EDXL DE 2.0 is expected to change the names "xmlContent" and "nonXMLContent" and any other changes that someone cares to notify me about, but other than that, I'm good with it. If that is the only change, I can just swap out the file in place, and leave it at wd016. It is already in our Documents and shared with the TC, so we only need to announce it. Otherwise, I need to make any changes.