Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] JIRA

Hey Chet-

If there is any way you can do this soonest I would appreciate it…

Thanks!

Don

From: rexbroo [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 12:18 PM
To: McGarry, Donald P.; 'Chet Ensign'

Hi Don,

I think all you need to do is to log in with your normal OASIS log in, but if that doesn[t work, you should ask Chet Ensign, TC Administrator. I don't think I can give you an permissions. I am copying Chet with this so he knows you might be asking for these permissions. so hopefully, this can expedite getting you those permissions.