Subject: EM-Msg Meeting Scheduled Early to Vote edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd18.zip out to TC for Review

Hi Elysa, EM-MsgSC, Werner.

We met, reviewed progress on edxl-sitrep-v1.0, and scheduled an early meeting next week--at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time before the TC Meeting , provided we finish up the zip package for review by end of day today-Wednesday or tomorrow-Thursday for SC review. (EM-Msg SCers--I decided it would be better to add a day so I can do the changes and review it next morning instead of trying to get it out earlier since this still gives us at least one weekeday and the weekend for review).

If this work proceeds as planned, we will vote it out to the TC for review. The TC can decide if we want a full two weeks to review before voting on next full committee draft, committee specification and public review or prefer a special meeting sooner.

Elysa, if you could add this to the next TC Meeting Agenda, we would appreciate it. This depends, of course, on the work moving forward without unforeseen delays and that the SC votes it out to the TC.

Werner, we know there will be changes to Fig. 2, so please let me know you availability later today and tomorrow. If needs be, I can recreate it from scratch, but I would prefer to maintain the quality as we have it.

GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Phone: 510-898-0670