Subject: Groups - edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd18.zip uploaded

Submitter's message
This is the zip package we need to vote on. It includes the .doc, .html and .pdf versions but no changes are tracked in these documents. The version with Tracked Changes will be uploaded momentarily.

Have Fun,
Rex
-- Rex Brooks
Document Name: edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd18.zip

Description
This is the zip file we will need to vote on to send edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd18
on to the TC for the TC to vote for moving it to Committee Draft 02 (CD02),
Committee Specification 02 (CS02) and Committee Specification Public Review
Draft 02 (CSPRD02).

The version to use to review against the issues listed at

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa? is

edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd18wTrackedChanges.doc

will be uploaded momentarily. We need to do a good job of proofing this.
I've done my best, as Don did too, but gremlins do love to mess with us.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Rex Brooks
Group: EM Messages and Notification SC