Subject: Reminder: Early Meeting Tomorrow Morning: 9:30 a.m.

Hi Everyone,

This is your friendly reminder that we scheduled a special early meeting tomorrow morning at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time to vote on the zip file at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/45804/edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd18.zip for submission to the TC for approval as Committee Draft 02, Committee Specification Draft 02 and Committee Specification Public Review Draft 02.

If we did not have enough time to review it, we should take the time we need to do that. It was not uploaded until Friday 20 April 2012, so that is a valid point to consider. I had hoped to have it out earlier for review, but the usual last minute details got in the way.

See/Hear ya, then,

GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702