Subject: Fwd: Comments on SitRep wd18

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been incommunicado, but I should be back up to taking on the meeting I am about to create for tomorrow at our normal time. Please be aware of Lew's cx below. I haven't been well enough to handle this yet, but they are minor. If we can vote them out to the TC with these cx, that would be good.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Comments on SitRep wd18
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:00:23 -0400
From: Leinenweber, Lewis <Lewis.Leinenweber@sesolutions.com>
To: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>

Rex,

Here are my comments on the wd18 (each of these occurs in the respective Element table) (line references refer to track changes line numbers)

1.       Line 702: Element: OrganizationAndAssignments. Correct the misspelling in the Definition (“Inciden tCommand”)

2.       Line 745: Element: DateTimeOrdered – correct the spelling for the row label “Definition”. Currently shown as “FDefinition”

3.       Line 800: Element: SummaryCount – Cardinality shown for this element ([0..*] is inconsistent with what’s shown in Table 2.5 CasualtyAndIllnessSummary [0..1]

Thanks,

Lew Leinenweber

Senior Geospatial Technologist

SE Solutions

11951 Freedom Drive, Suite 1300, Reston, VA 20190

p: 301.351.4485

lewis.leinenweber@sesolutions.com