Subject: Disposition of last issues: Re: Comments on SitRep wd18

Hi Everyone,

I decided to wait until today to actually make the corrections below.

For 1 and 2 I made the corrections.

For No. 3, I changed SummaryCount Cardinality in Table 2.5 to 0..* to match the latest schema. Just to jog your memories, this one started out as 0..11 because there are 11 types of counts, but this was incorrect because the cardinality refers only to the number of times a specific element can be used, not how many types of that element there are-my bad.

So, unless there are more such last minute issues, I would like to be able to vote the edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd18.zip package of all components with the specification document amended per this message out to the TC to be considered for Committee Draft 02, Committee Specification Draft 02 and for Public Review as Committee Specification Public Review Draft 02.

Thanks,
Rex