Subject: Fwd: EDXL-RM Schema inconsistent with Standard (text and data dictionary)

Title: EDXL-RM Schema inconsistent with Standard (text and data dictionary)
Hi Everyone,

This is the problem for which we need an Errata.

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 12:40:19 -0400
From: Joerg, Werner <Werner.Joerg@iem.com>
To: Rex Brooks <rex.brooks@ncoic.org>, THOMAS FERRENTINO <tferrentino@verizon.net>
CC: Aymond, Patti <Patti.Aymond@iem.com>

Rex, Tom

Some of our folks  are working on a project with EDXL-RM and have discovered that the standard (EDXL-RM 1.0 Errata) consistently lists EstimatedReturnArrival under ScheduleType in ResponseToRequestResource, but the schema (p. 145) does not. If my recollection is correct, this parameter was added in the Errata and therefore I suspect that the schema was not updated accordingly.

I have advised our team to stick to the schema as the ultimate reference, but as an OASIS/EM member, I think this is a discrepancy that needs to be addressed swiftly and Id like your input on how we should proceed, from the EM/ Msg&Notif SC and EMA perspectives. (FYI: our team has identified only DisasterLAN as having implemented the RM Standard as *written*).

Cheers,

Werner

Werner B Joerg

(801) 619 6126 (O)
(801) 557 7160 (M)
(801) 553 8134 (F)

www.iem.com

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)

Croire c'est s'avoir