Subject: Meeting Scheduled for Today at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Hi folks,

I took a few liberties and added some members so I could be sure they
were included in the email list that will also be announcing today's
meeting. Since I haven't heard from Elysa, and it is very short
notice in any event, I went ahead and scheduled the meeting via
Freeconference.com. I'm sure we will have the 800 number for our next
meeting.

Here's the Info:
Date:  	Thursday, April 24, 2008
Time: 	2:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Dial-in 	1-218-936-1600  (Midwest)
Code 	983678

Of course, if we hear that the 800 number is available, we'll switch
to that. Werner also suggested Skype, but since I don't know if you
all have Skype connections, I didn't want to chance that yet, but if
you do have Skype, my Skype username is rexbroo and I would be happy
to conference via Skype. However, I think it is safest to just meet
on number above.

I don't have an agenda worked out, but I suggest we discuss:
1. Developing a formal requirements process and document;
2. Do we want to set a milestone target and, if so, when;
3. What day/time do we want to meet on a regular basis and how often
do we want to meet.
4. If we can select a secretary/scribe, that would be helpful, too.

Cheers,
Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design