Subject: Draft meeting Notes for 24 April 2008

Hi folks,

I was unable to upload the attached draft meeting notes to the
repository for our group, so I am copying Elysa and Mary McRae to see
if something needs to be done to correct this.

I also want to inform Elysa that we agreed that every other
Thursday@5:00 p.m. EDT starting on the 24th, last Thursday is the
timeslot we want, so if that message could be passed along to
whomever needs to be informed so that we can have the 800 number
available for us for that timeslot we would appreciate it.

As always, please read the draft notes and post any corrections,
additions or comments.

Cheers,
Rex Brooks
President, CEO