Subject: Meeting Today (Not scheduled on Kavi yet)

Hi Everyone,

It's been a busy coupla weeks with the Symposium and the feds working
on their budget wishlists for the next three years as if that
exercise might last past fall. Regardless, the schedule we agreed to
two weeks ago sets today for a meeting, which I confess I haven't
scheduled yet because I haven't gotten confirmation that we have the
FEMA 800 number for alternating Thursdays at 5 p.m. Eastern time
starting 24 April and continuing (one way or another) today.

I have a message in to Elysa asking her to check and see if this can
be arranged, but if I haven't heard back from her by 1 p.m. Eastern
Time, I will go ahead and schedule an (un)freeconference.com telecon
and post it on Kavi and reinforce it with another post to this list.

Cheers,
Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design