Subject: Meeting Today Now on Kavi Calendar

Hi Everyone,

It took two tries, but I finally got all the elements into the EM RIM
SC Kavi Calendar page for today's meeting. We are using the 800
number, and keeping our fingers crossed, since we haven't gotten
confirmation back on it, but the request was made, so we'll take it
from there. Lee uploaded the StrawMan draft Statement of Work and we
can discuss it.

Thanks very much, Lee!

Cheers,
Rex Brooks