Subject: RE: [emergency-rim] meeting - bust

Sorry Lee,

I was hoping I could get back from the Semantic Technology Conference
in time for the meeting, when I would have caught this, but our rapid
transit system got messed up by the winds, with debris landing on the
tracks causing problems with the third rail, so the ride home was
sloooooooow. Elysa sent out a message yesterday with new numbers, but
since my speaking slot was 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., I had to be out
the door here by 5:30 a.m. to get there in time. That part was pretty
shaky, too, but I got there in time to give my presentation as
scheduled.

I'll send a out an apology tomorrow morning and readjust the schedule
with the new correct numbers.

Sorry again, :-[
Rex