Subject: Meeting Thursday?

Hi Everyone,

We have a meeting scheduled for Thursday. Since this is the day
before the July 4th holiday, I wanted to ask if anyone wants to
postpone this meeting? Please let me know if you would prefer to
cancel this meeting.

I developed a hernia Sunday night and spent most of yesterday in the
local ER getting iced, literally. I will be scheduling surgery for
next week sometime. As I understand it, this is not likely to be a
very debilitating recovery, so I doubt that I would miss any meetings
due to this.

I also wanted to drop you all a note to update you on one specific
project. I registered with SourceForge yesterday, and submitted a
proposal for a project I titled IOSA-EDXL-RM, Integrated Open Source
Application for Emergency Data Exchange Language Resource Messaging.
The proposal  has been approved and I will be going through the
initial stages of  setting up the project over the next couple of
weeks.

I am hoping to use this sample implementation as an example for many
of the specific methods we have developed and that need to be covered
in the RIM.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
President, CEO