Subject: RE: [emergency-rim] Meeting Today

Hi Werner, Everyone,

I just got done with my technician, and I'm back up on Comcast with
both TV and internet, with no known cause for it to have gone out or
for it to have come back an hour before the tech showed. So I also
dialed in and got the same scary buzzing, at least I expect that's
what it was. So let's both try one more time Werner. I'll wait till
2:40 p.m. my time, and if we don't connect, we can bag it for today.

I doubt my technical problems, as mystifying as they were, had or
have anything to do with the 800 number.

Cheers,
Rex