Subject: My Fault! Should we change the time of the meeting?

My Apologies Everyone, :-[

I got caught up working on the EDXL-RM application I have been trying
to get into shape to really launch the SourceForge Project right! So
I completely lost track of time!

FWIW, I will be finished with this phase tomorrow morning, and I'm
just trying to get as far as I possibly can, and get as much grunt
work out of the way as I can so that the team can work on programming
and not on basic stuff.

We should also give some thought to changing the time of the meeting
since it doesn't look like Renato will be joining us. Anything that
makes it easier to remember would help. But I had it on my calendar
and I just worked right through it. My internal clock thought it was
an hour earlier than it was when I checked my email and found
Werner's and Dave's message.

Sorry,
Rex Brooks
President, CEO