Subject: Reminder: Meeting today at Noon Eastern Time

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to remind you all that we have a meeting scheduled today at
12:00 p.m. (Noon) Eastern Time to work on the RIM. We're still at the
point of getting started on identifying the elements from the DE
which we want to focus on as the first short term deliverable from
our statement of work.

The call details are in the calendar page for today's meeting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-rim/event.php?event_id=18369

Cheers,
Rex Brooks
President, CEO