Subject: RE: [emergency-rim] Groups - EM-RIM added

Sorry Alessandro,

I didn't notice that there wasn't a Calendar Event on Kavi until just
before I phoned in myself.

David Ellis, Brian Nelson and I were online when I had a power outage
around 12:10-12:15 p.m. which knocked my phone service out (Vonage)
and I had problems reconnecting before David called me and we
continued on that private line rather than wait for me to get
reconnected to the FEMA line for what little we had left.

I am working on the notes now. You didn't miss much. David was
already working on the EDXL-DE Principles and EDXL-DE scenario
samples and will upload those if he can before our next meeting. So
some of the work I outlined in my email earlier, is already well
underway. That should give us a shot in the arm. I'll take on
whatever anyone else doesn't volunteer for, so you can have your
pick, or we can discuss another approach.

Again, my apologies for not coming back to the FEMA 800 number. We
can also discuss the work plan on the list, which I think is a great
idea, especially for those who didn't manage to call in, or haven't
been able to participate at the scheduled times.

I really think that having a set of specification-based principles
and examples will give our abstract information model more weight and
will be easier for audiences to understand.

Cheers,
Rex