Subject: Reminder: Meeting Today

Hi Folks,

I wanted to send out a little reminder. We have a meeting scheduled
today. The call info is on the KAVI page for the SC. We'll be
continuing our work on the first short term deliverable, pulling out
the key components in EDXL-DE that will continue to be central to the
DE and other EDXL specs and collect them for developing explanations
of the principles involved.

Cheers,
Rex Brooks
President, CEO