Subject: Special Circumstance: Need Stand-in

Hi Everyone,

I've been asked to miss today's meeting to attend today's
CAP-Profiles SC meeting due to special circumstances, as we are at a
very important point in that process, so I'm asking if someone can
stand in for me. I know this is a busy time, so if I don't hear from
a volunteer, especially in light of the fact that we have been
experiencing low attendance lately, I will phone in to see if anyone
attending can fill in for me, and, if not I will need to cancel. Of
course, if a couple of people reply in favor of cancelling, I will do
that instead, and avoid the issue.

Sorry. This works remains extremely important, even if it is not at
the top of many priority lists in the current economic situation.

Cheers,
Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design