Subject: Anyone Opposed to Cancelling or Postponing Tomorrow's Meeting?

Hi Everyone,

I have the CAP Profiles SC meeting immediately followed by a Dental
Appt, so I would like to cancel or postpone tomorrow's meeting. We
are nearly done with Resolving the CAP IPAWS Profile Public Review
Issues so it shouldn't interfere with my schedule much more. Jeff
Waters also has another commitment tomorrow.

So, unless someone replies saying that they can chair the meeting and
take notes and wants to have a meeting, I will cancel it at the end
of day today Pacific Time.

Cheers,
Rex Brooks
President, CEO