Subject: Reminder: Call Today (and I may be late)

Hi folks,

I just wanted to send out a quick reminder before the CAP Profiles
meeting starts. If that runs long, but it looks like we can finish
up, I will have to stay with that meeting, but otherwise I intend to
attend and chair the meeting.

We have no shortage of topics, but since Dave Ellis is not likely to
attend due to the DoDEA conference, we can probably focus on the
basic RIM White Paper.

Cheers,
Rex Brooks
President, CEO