Subject: Folder Generation Request for EM Reference Information Model SC

Hi again Mary,

Sorry all this is coming at you at once, but I am catching up on my
to-do lists before the holiday. So...

Would you please create 2 folders in the EM Reference Information Model SC:
Drafts;
Resources.

To SC members:

This is also a reminder that we have a meeting scheduled for
Thursday, July 2, 2009
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-rim/event.php?event_id=24466

I will be uploading a cross posting from the Emergency Management
Adoption Collateral and Documents SC, EM-EMA-Document + Audience
Types-01.xls to the Resources folder when it is available. However,
if you'd like to be looking at it before then, you can download it:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/download.php/33174/EM-EMA-Document%20Audience-Types-01.xls

Working with these support documents and audiences in a variety of
contexts appears to give us an expanded perspective. Since we have
some cross-membership, this should help us include that perspective
on the different audiences we need to address in the RIM, and allow
us to tailor different approaches for different audiences, where
appropriate.

Thanks,
Rex Brooks
President, CEO