Subject: Can we Switch Weeks to Same as TC Weeks (Cancel Tomorrow and MeetNext Thursday)?

Hi Folks,

The Subject says it all. I won't be able to meet tomorrow, or the next
five weeks (two more meetings) due to the CAP-IPAWS PR02 Issues
Resolution. If we change it could be for as long as the CAP-IPAWS work
lasts, or we could leave it on the same week as TC meetings. I prefer
the former, but I don't care enough to fight it if y'all just don't want
to change back to this schedule. Sorry about the overlap. Hopefully this
will concluded quickly, but I won't hold my breath.

if y'all want to meet anyway, Dave can chair.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design