Subject: There is a Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

I spoke to Dave Ellis, and he is available to chair today's regularly
scheduled meeting, so we will have a meeting today. I will not be able
to attend, at least not at the start, but depending on how the
CAP-Profiles SC meeting goes, I may be able to join later.

I asked Dave to add the agenda item for me, to ask that we meet on
Thursdays in weeks with regularly scheduled TC meetings, starting next
week, for at least the next five weeks (which would be two meetings at
least, counting next week, if that's what we decide. Dave checked his
schedule and found that he should be able to accommodate this, but it
needs a vote. We have lots of work ahead of us, so meeting again next
week might help with that.

Sorry that this is necessary for me, but I made a commitment to the
CAP-IPAWS Profile work back in December of last year, and this should be
the last of it for a while since it doesn't look like we will need
another Public REview.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
President, CEO