Subject: Reminder: Meeting Today: Agenda change

Hi Everyone,

This is your friendly neighborhood reminder that we have a meeting
today. For those of you who were not privileged to encounter the
original Spiderman series from Marvel Comics, now lamentably merged into
the Disney Pablum empire, the "friendly neighborhood" phrase is intended
to be a reminder that today's spyderfolk actually connect the whole
world or cybersphere as our "friendly neighborhood."

However, due to some complications in our neighborhood, Dave and I have
not had the time and energy necessary to construct the RDF Policy
Triples example we took on as an action in our last meeting.

So, I propose delaying that to our next meeting, and changing today's
agenda to using dimdim as a collaborative tool to begin a Requirements
Model for the ValueListURN specification in Enterprise Architect. This
would only be to start, not to get into the weeds of specific
requirements because I would like to see if we can make the process more
logical.

During our meeting, I will start an interactive dimdim session and we
can follow my computer screen as I record the initiation of a
Requirements Model. What we can do is to define an overall scenario we
will follow throughout the ValueListURN specification development
process. I suggest the scenario include:

    * an EDXL-DE Message Sender (Actor);
    * an Message Recipient or Message Recipients (Actors);
    * a Named Incident;
    * a set of Message Payloads (e.g. EDXL-DE <contentObjects> CAP,
      Resource Requests, Resource Request Responses, Deployment Reports,
      etc);
    * a set of policies for send/receive permissions for Actors in
      specific Roles.

This is just a starting point. From this scenario we can develop
specific formal UML Use-Cases and from the Use-Cases, we can derive the
formal Requirements for the Requirements Model.

This will allow Dave and I to start building examples which will be
followed throughout the ValueListURN specification.

Note: we will need some help in studying the specific implementation of
XACML, SAML, WSS. So please be prepared to take on some ACTIONS.

What this does is to unify the entire process as well as make it a
logical progression.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
President, CEO