Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] Infrastructure Subcommittee inputs for RIM ValueListURN

Thanks Dave,

If everyone would look at Dave's document with its image relating to the
overall architecture for distribution through Secure Policy-based Object
Routers (SPORs) and the two BPMN diagram images I posted to the EM-RIM
SC Documents page Drafts Folder 10-11-2009, we will use these to
continue working down to the point where we can actually explain how we
think RDF Policy Triplestores ought to work. Please see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triplestore

Dave will explain the SQL calls and the datamodel for routing as it
works now. Keep in mind that down the road we will also be looking at
SPARQL. Please see http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/

Cheers,
Rex